3 Days Rwanda Wildlife Tour- Akagera National Park
Overview of the 3 Days Rwanda Wildlife Tour- Akagera National Park
This 3 Days Rwanda wildlife Tour is an interesting short wildlife safari that will offer you an opportunity to explore Akagera national park situated in eastern part of Rwanda. The park is natural habitat to elusive wildlife species such as Herds of elephant and buffalo that emerge from the woodland to drink at the lakes; while lucky you might stumble across a spotted hyena or even a stray lion, Giraffe and zebra, antelopes. The tour will allow you to explore an adventurous boat trip in the magnificent water of Lake Ihema-Rwanda’s second largest lake. The 2 days tour will start and end in Kigali-the capital city of Rwanda.
Safari Highlights of the 3 Days Rwanda Wildlife Tour- Akagera National Park
- Day 1 of the 3 Days Rwanda Wildlife Tour- Akagera National Park: Arrive in Kigali International Airport & Transfer to the Lodge
- Day 2 of the 3 Days Rwanda Wildlife Tour- Akagera National Park: Transfer to the Akagera National Park & do an afternoon boat cruise
- Day 3 of the 3 Days Rwanda Wildlife Tour- Akagera National Park: Do a morning game drive & Transfer back to Kigali
Description of the 3 Days Rwanda Wildlife Tour- Akagera National Park
Day 1 of the 3 Days Rwanda Wildlife Tour- Akagera National Park: Arrive in Kigali International Airport & Transfer to the Lodge
Immediately you arrival at Kigali International Airport which is the main entry point to the land of thousand hills, you will be picked up by your experienced driver guide who will then transfer you to your pre-booked lodge for refreshment and a chivalrous introduction about the safari and Rwanda in general. Dinner and overnight stay at lodge of your choice.
Accommodation: Hotel Des Milles Collins (Upmarket/Luxury), Hotel chez Lando (Midrange/Standard) or Golf Hills Residence (Budget/Basic).
Day 2 of the 3 Days Rwanda Wildlife Tour- Akagera National Park: Transfer to the Akagera National Park & do an afternoon boat cruise
Following an early morning breakfast, embark on the transfer drive to Akagera National Park in the east of Rwanda 130km about 2-3 hours’ drive from Kigali. You will drive along fascinating scenic country side landscapes with rolling hills. This area is also famous for the traditional Inyambo Cows in Rwamagana which are very delightful to encounter. Proceed to the park arriving at the lodge in time for lunch after which you will advance to embark on a recreational boat cruise on Lake Ihema-Rwanda’s second largest fresh water body in the afternoon. The boat trip will give you an opportunity to get close to the various water birds species including African fish eagles, open-billed stork marabou stork, cormorants, crowned cranes, egrets and herons among others. The boat trip will also reward you with the views and sights of the unique wild game like Hippos, Nile Crocodiles, elephants, Buffaloes when they are drinking on the shores of lake. After the boat trip, you will retire back to the park head Quarters for Behind the Scenes experience. Here you will get more insights into Akagera, including conservation developments within the park; you will meet some of the important individuals integral to the management of the park. Retreat back to your lodge for dinner and overnight after the activity.
Accommodation: Akagera game Lodge (Upmarket/Luxury), Ruzizi Tented Camp (Midrange/Standard) or Shakani Campsites (Budget Lodge).
Day 3 of the 3 Days Rwanda Wildlife Tour- Akagera National Park: Do a morning game drive & Transfer back to Kigali
After an early cup of coffee, you will embark on the game drive in the well –coordinated game driving tracks in Akagera national park to look outstanding wildlife species like Buffaloes, elephants, Masai giraffe, waterbuck, Eland, Topi, Impala, Warthogs and Zebras among other animals. With luck, you may also see wildlife species such as leopard, lion and black rhino. Being one of the most scenic savanna parks in East Africa, the game drive in Akagera will offer you pretty chance to see gentle hills blending in beautifully lowland swamps and water bodies. You will have lunch at the lodge and relax after which you can you embark on drive back to Kigali City. On arrival to the city, the driver guide will drive you the Airport for your proceeding flight back home.
End of Safari of the 3 Days Rwanda Wildlife Tour- Akagera National Park
General Safari Inclusions
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Please note that Upon your request, we can change(customize) the tour destinations, hotels and number of days to suit your desire .just contact us call us 24/7 on phone
Call Us Today! Office: (+256)414-532-162 Mob:(+256)email@example.com