2 Days Rwanda Gorilla trek 2 Days Gorilla Safari Rwanda Tour
Overview of the 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla trek 2 Days Gorilla Safari Rwanda Tour
The 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla trek 2 Days Gorilla Safari Rwanda Tour is a mini break Gorilla safari encounter organized for visitors on Rwanda Gorilla tour. The short tour will take you through charming historical and cultural heritage of Rwanda, traversing through fascinating rolling hills and wonderful scenic landscape of Rwanda-the land of thousand hills to Volcanoes national park situated in north eastern part of Rwanda. The 2 days tour which will start and end in Kigali will offer you an opportunity to encounter the precious mountain gorillas which are worldwide only protected in three countries of Rwanda, Uganda and Congo
Safari Highlights of the 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla trek 2 Days Gorilla Safari Rwanda Tour
- Day 1 of the 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla trek 2 Days Gorilla Safari Rwanda Tour: Arrival at Kigali international Airport, Visit Gisozi genocide memorial center & Transfer to Volcanoes national park
- Day 2 of the 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla trek 2 Days Gorilla Safari Rwanda Tour: Do Early Morning gorilla trekking & transfer back to Kigali.
Description of the 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla trek 2 Days Gorilla Safari Rwanda Tour
Day 1 of the 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla trek 2 Days Gorilla Safari Rwanda Tour: Arrival at Kigali international Airport, Visit Gisozi genocide memorial center & Transfer to Volcanoes national park
Upon your arrival at Kigali international Airport, you will be welcomed by your professional driver guide who will then transfer you any hotel in Kigali for min break refreshment and relaxation. Thereafter, you will embark on tour to Gisozi genocide Memorial Centre to pay tribute to the local Rwandese that was massacred during the merciless genocide that befell the country in the year 1994. The tour will enable you to listen to complete history of Rwanda during the 1994 genocide and the events of the massacres, including personal accounts. The overland journey of 1-2hours will take you through the picturesque rolling winding hills and scenic landscapes that characterize the land of thousand hills-Rwanda. On arrival to the park, you will report to your pre-booked lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Accommodations: Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge (Upmarket/Luxury), Mountain Gorilla View Lodge (Standard/Mid-range), Muhabura Hotel (Budget).
Day 2 of the 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla trek 2 Days Gorilla Safari Rwanda Tour: Do Early Morning gorilla trekking & transfer back to Kigali.
Following an early morning breakfast, you will report to the park headquarters for registration and early morning briefing at 8am about the gorilla trekking code of conduct at Volcanoes national Park. In this meeting, you will be assigned a particular gorilla family or group that you are going to encounter. In case you are not physically fit, you are allowed to inform the responsible park officials so that they can assign you less strenuous Gorilla family. After briefing, the experienced Ranger guides will lead you into the forest trails to search for the critically endangered mountain gorillas thriving in the hilly forested areas of Volcanoes national Park. The activity which may last between 2 – 8 hours depending on the movements of the apes will reward you with one (1) hour of memorable direct encounter with Mountain gorillas. You will see them feed their young ones, look for food among other gorilla daily activities and at that time, you are allowed to take as many photos as you wish after which you will disembark to starting point where the activity starts from. After retiring to the park headquarters, embark on the drive back to Kigali city now enjoying the fascinating countryside scenic views. Upon arriving at Kigali City, the driver guide will drive you to Kanombe International Airport for your onward flight back home.
End of the 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla trek 2 Days Gorilla Safari Rwanda Tour
General Safari Inclusions
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Please note that Upon your request, we can change(customize) the tour destinations, hotels and number of days to suit your desire .just contact us call us 24/7 on phone
Call Us Today! Office: (+256)414-532-162 Mob:(+256)firstname.lastname@example.org