2 Days Congo Gorilla trek Safari Congo Gorilla Tour Trip Virunga Park
Overview of the 2 Days Congo Gorilla trek Safari Congo Gorilla Tour Trip Virunga Park
The 2 Days Congo Gorilla trek Safari Congo Gorilla Tour Trip Virunga Park is short excursion organized for visitors with limited time to spend on tour and yet interested in trekking the Mountain gorilla in habituated in the Africa’s most beautiful Virunga National Park perfectly spanning on the North-Eastern part of DR Congo. The 2 Days Congo Gorilla trek in Virunga provides you a life changing safari experience. The 2 days Congo gorilla trekking Excursion will start and end in Kigali international airport.
Safari Highlights of the 2 Days Congo Gorilla trek Safari Congo Gorilla Tour Trip Virunga Park
- Day 1 of the 2 Days Congo Gorilla trek Safari Congo Gorilla Tour Trip Virunga Park: Arrival at Kigali International Airport &Transfer to Kisoro for overnight stay.
- Day 2 of the 2 Days Congo Gorilla trek Safari Congo Gorilla Tour Trip Virunga Park: Do Early Morning Gorilla trekking in Virunga National Park & Transfer to Kigali
Description of the 2 Days Congo Gorilla trek Safari Congo Gorilla Tour Trip Virunga Park
Day 1 of the 2 Days Congo Gorilla trek Safari Congo Gorilla Tour Trip Virunga Park: Arrival at Kigali International Airport &Transfer to Kisoro for overnight stay.
Upon your arrival at Kigali International Airport, you will be met by our experienced driver guide who will welcome you and thereafter embark on transfer drive of 144kms from Kigali to Kisoro. The fascinating drive will take you through charming hilly land scape of Rwanda before crossing to Kisoro in south western Uganda. On arrival to Kisoro, you will drive to your lodge to check-in, have dinner and overnight.
Accommodations: Kisoro tourist’s hotel (Luxury/Upmarket), Kisoro Travellers Rest (Standard/Mid-Range), Countryside Guesthouse Kisoro (Budget)
Day 2 of the 2 Days Congo Gorilla trek Safari Congo Gorilla Tour Trip Virunga Park: Do Early Morning Gorilla trekking in Virunga National Park & Transfer to Kigali
After an early morning breakfast, you will embark on 9 kilometers drive to border crossing point to DR Congo and proceed with 6 kilometers drive to Virunga national park headquarters in Bukima. On arrival to the Bukima sector, you will register and join other trekkers for an early morning briefing from the Park rangers about the rules and regulations to follow when trekking gorillas in Virunga National Park. After briefing, you will head to Bakima Patrol Post where the gorilla trekking activities start. The park rangers will lead you into gorilla trekking trails to start searching for the mountain gorillas. After 1-4 hours of trek depending on the movement of the mountain gorillas, you will come closer to the apes. Once up close to the mountain gorillas, you will be required to wear surgical masks that are provided to you when encountering the gorillas in their natural habitat of Virunga National Park. You will be allowed to spend one hour with the mountain gorillas and during this time you can decide to sit down watch gorillas carry on with their daily activities of feeding, caring for young ones. During this session, you will take as many photos as you can and right after the one, you will retire back from the activity to the starting point and thereafter drive back to the lodge for lunch and relaxation. After lunch, you will embark on transfer drive from Kisoro back to Kigali. On arrival to Kigali, you will have mini stopover to buy some souvenir and thereafter, drive direct to Kanombe International Airport for your flight back home.
End of the 2 Days Congo Gorilla trek Safari Congo Gorilla Tour Trip Virunga Park
General Safari Inclusions
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Please note that Upon your request, we can change(customize) the tour destinations, hotels and number of days to suit your desire .just contact us call us 24/7 on phone
Call Us Today! Office: (+256)414-532-162 Mob:(+256)firstname.lastname@example.org