1 Day Jinja Adventure tour
Overview of the 1 Day Jinja Adventure tour
This 1 day Jinja Adventure tour is short but highly adventurous tour .It offer you an opportunity to tour the outstanding natural wonders that earn Uganda the title “the pearl of Africa. “The one day excursion will take you through the picturesque parts of Uganda, traverse through Mukono where you can find Ssezibwa Falls one of the prominent Buganda Heritage sites, Mabira Forest which is a well-developed eco-tourism site with a moist semi-decidous forest famous for walking and cycling trails. The forest is a home to over 100 species of large moths, butterfly fauna, 300 species of birds e.g. blue swallow, papyrus gonolek and the nahan francolins, the purple throated cuckoo. Lastly it will offer you an opportunity to explore the source of the mighty River Nile. It is from Jinja that the world’s wonderful, longest River begins its massive, roaring journey through different Africa countries to the Mediterranean Sea. The cheap one day tour offers you an opportunity to partake in Water rafting and Bungee jumping, boat riding.Read More
Description of the 1 Day Jinja Adventure tour
Following an early morning breakfast, you will meet our professional driver guide at your Kampala Lodge and thereafter depart Kampala driving through Kampala –Jinja highway 80km via Mukono District to Jinja. You will traverse through the picturesque Tea and sugarcane plantations in Lugazi which is also popular place of rest and healing of the Kabakas of the Buganda kingdom. Have stopover at Mabira forest to enjoy the views of the evergreen 312 tree species, over 300 individual bird species and some common primates. After that worthwhile stopover, get back on the vehicle and continue to Jinja with Lunch stopover at Nile Resort Hotel. After the delicious lunch, you will take a short ride to the mighty source of the Nile which is splendid place, dotted with wonderful tropical pants, palm trees and delightful white roaring water of the mighty Nile. Spot where the river begins its glorious long journey to the Mediterranean Sea in Egypt, watch the local fisher men throwing their fishing nets in water and take great, nice looking photos for future memories and also to show the home people that you were in the pearl of Africa where the source of the river Nile is found, get chance to view the unique bird species especially the King fisher. Partake in the afternoon white water rafting in the Nile or short boat cruise at Bujjagali Lake and if you are interested in exploring Bungee Jumping you have all the chance intact.
After that life time adventurous experience, you will drive to Jinja town for short tour mainly to enjoy the sights &views of the different Indian styled structures which many Indians lived before they were evicted by President Iddi Amin Dada. Also enjoy the sight of many shops located along the Jinja main street and you can buy Ugandan Crafts.
Disembark from the activity in the evening and transfer back to Kampala. Enroute make a stopover at Sezibwa falls in Mukono District and have a glance at the River which is said to be born by human beings. Proceed with the journey to Kampala reaching late in the evening. Return to your Hotel /place of stay for dinner and overnight stay or Entebbe international airport for your flight back home.
End of Safari of the 1 Day Jinja Adventure tour
General Safari Inclusions
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Please note that Upon your request, we can change(customize) the tour destinations, hotels and number of days to suit your desire .just contact us call us 24/7 on phone
Call Us Today! Office: (+256)414-532-162 Mob:(+256)firstname.lastname@example.org